OUR LATEST BLOG
Something For The Weekend Sir? The History of a Barber.
Something for the weekend sir? The famous phrase known throughout the industry of hair, spoken by your friendly neighbourhood barber. Barbering has always been a trade that is a necessity to men everywhere. But do you know the history of the barber? Why they have a...
4 Steps To Beautiful Hair
As everyone knows that keeping your hair healthy and well is no small feat! It takes time, energy, patience and money to invest for having amazing hair and unless you are a celebrity.... there’s no way we have all 4 of those must have things at one time.... until...
How Do I fix Damaged Hair
How do I fix damaged hair? This question has plagued the hair dressing world forever. Damaged hair comes from many different ways and forms. It’s best to identify what’s actually caused the damage before trying to fix it. The main causes of damaged hair are.... Over...
- Consultations – Complimentary hair consultations are available for all services
- Colour – All clients are required to have a skin test 48 hours before technical services can be carried out
- Technical prices do not include a professional blowdry
- Special Discounts – 10% discount to students
- Gift Cards – Treat a friend to a new experience with a gift card